Help us spread the word about the 2007 K-12 Online Conference, starting in just a few weeks on October 8th! The PR committee started their media blitz today, and one aspect of that effort is the 3 Reasons Meme. I’ve posted my 3 reasons to the K-12 Online Conference blog. Please post yours to your own blog or as a comment on the K12 Online Conference blog.
Tag You Are It!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Digital Literacy Tips: Strategies for Online Fact Checking - 2016
- Podcast432: Dan Straughan Shares About the Oklahoma City Homeless Alliance - 2015
- Four Upcoming iPad Digital Storytelling Workshops in Oklahoma - 2013
- Oklahoma Innovation Task Force Education Survey - 2013
- Common Core Writing Lesson With AudioBoo: 9/11 Narrated Art - 2012
- A Google Geo-Teacher Learning Day Story: In Tweets - 2011
- Google Earth and Google Maps GTI Workshop (Sep 2011) - 2011
- Google Fusion Tables: Geo-spatially connecting database data - 2011
- Visualizing Data in Google Earth - 2011
- Digital Grounding and loss of Facebook Privileges - 2010