Last month I wrote a new, short article for the TechEdge (TCEA’s quarterly magazine) titled “Social Bookmarks 101.” This article is available online as a webpage and alternatively as a PDF file. This article will be published in the print version of the TechEdge later this fall.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Join K-12 Online Organizers Tomorrow (Sat Oct 5) on Classroom 2.0 Live - 2013
- Roadmap to Blended Learning (October 2013) - 2013
- First Multi-part Video Tutorial with MentorMob: Community Voices Interview Project - 2012
- Contrasting Amazon and Apple's PR Event Style: Bezos v Jobs - 2011
- Touring Australia at the 2010 Shanghai World Expo - 2010
- Considering Somalia's Situation: Rated as the #1 Failed State - 2009
- LAME much easier to install on latest Audacity for Mac - 2009
- Where do you find the time? Shirky's Answer - 2009
- Voicethread about Civil War artifacts in Oklahoma - 2007
- The causes of freedom and social justice - 2006