I’ve posted some new thoughts on the TechLearning blog today related to the XO Laptop, a $200 price point for personal computers (see NPR’s Sept 24th report “Dell Chases Greater Share of Chinese Market”) and how each of us may be able to promote the cause of empowering youth to “invent the future” (in the words of Alan Kay) by investing in the OLPC project.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Advice for Church Digital Oral History Projects - 2014
- Why Choice Schools Are Essential in Public Schools - 2012
- Can Blogger.com Support Moderated Web Forms for Post Contributions Like WordPress? - 2012
- Tutorial: How To Upload a Video to YouTube - 2012
- Oklahoma City to Doha (narrated slideshow with SonicPics) - 2011
- K-12 Online Conference Presentation Teasers! #k12online10 - 2010
- FTC mandates disclosure for bloggers receiving freebies/payments - 2009
- Dell Mini10V Netbook, Ubuntu, Win7, and Hackintoshes - 2009
- Exponential blog growth - 2005
- Great history resource suggestions from Tom Hale - 2005