I’ve posted some new thoughts on the TechLearning blog today related to the XO Laptop, a $200 price point for personal computers (see NPR’s Sept 24th report “Dell Chases Greater Share of Chinese Market”) and how each of us may be able to promote the cause of empowering youth to “invent the future” (in the words of Alan Kay) by investing in the OLPC project.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Advice for Church Digital Oral History Projects - 2014
- Why Choice Schools Are Essential in Public Schools - 2012
- Can Blogger.com Support Moderated Web Forms for Post Contributions Like WordPress? - 2012
- Tutorial: How To Upload a Video to YouTube - 2012
- Oklahoma City to Doha (narrated slideshow with SonicPics) - 2011
- K-12 Online Conference Presentation Teasers! #k12online10 - 2010
- FTC mandates disclosure for bloggers receiving freebies/payments - 2009
- Dell Mini10V Netbook, Ubuntu, Win7, and Hackintoshes - 2009
- Exponential blog growth - 2005
- Great history resource suggestions from Tom Hale - 2005