I’ve posted some tips about adding Technorati “tags” for the K-12 Online Conference (including specific tags for each conference presentation) to blog posts you write in upcoming weeks on the main conference blog. Let’s tag the conference!
Remember to also add comments on individual presentation posts of the conference blog to share your reflections and responses. If you post a blog response, a link to that post should automatically show up in the comments section for that presentation blog entry if you include a link back to it in your post. This is a “trackback.” If the trackback does not show up, please add a comment to that blog post manually and include a link to your own post. That way others will be able to find, link to, read and respond to your ideas about the conference!
Remember to also follow Hitchhikr tagged posts about the conference as well. More information about the different web feeds available for the K-12 Online Conference (including web feeds for people accessing the Internet from locations where Feedburner is blocked) are also available.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Favorite iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch Audio Editing Apps (October 2011) - 2011
- Waiting For Superman: A Good Film to Provoke Conversations We Need - 2010
- Welcome to the 2010 K-12 Online Conference - 2010
- First Proctored Quiz with Moodle - 2010
- Podcast331: Leveraging the Potential of Social Media for School Public Relations - 2009
- Perceptions of Beauty, PhotoShop, and Media Literacy - 2009
- Chinesepod and Connectivism: More connections lead to more learning - 2008
- Google Teacher Academy - 2006
- When Night Falls skypecast notes - 2006
- The joy of chess - 2006