Day 2 of the 2007 K-12 Online Conference is underway, including updated podcast channels for both audio and video. Hopefully we’ve got the MIME type issues resolved in the feeds, I did have to resync the audio feed this morning because there was an error in the feedburner version.
Hopefully if you’re using iTunes and you refresh your podcast subscriptions you’ll now see all the enclosures for day 1 and day 2 of the conference! Wow, this is a lot of free content– and the sessions I saw yesterday were GREAT! Can’t wait to take in today’s sessions! Anyone have a Time-Turner handy?!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Igniting Innovation with the 2014 K-12 Online Conference - 2014
- 7 Part VideoConference Course: Mapping Media to the Common Core (Nov 2013 - Feb 2014) - 2013
- Best iOS Apps for Audio Recording & Sharing (Oct 2012) - 2012
- The Digital Shift eConference Tomorrow & More iPad eBook Authoring Apps - 2012
- WordPress 3.01 Export Problems - 2010
- 1:1 in a High School Science Classroom - 2009
- More Marco Torres at ACTEM 09 - 2009
- Marco Torres at ACTEM 09 - 2009
- Reconsidering boundaries on K12Online Presentation Mirroring - 2008
- PD Reflection and Reflection on Cell Phones as Classroom Learning Tools - 2007