I’ve posted two more reflections for professional development credit to the “open web” (to use a new term I learned from D’Arcy Norman) on my personal professional development reflections blog, using Gabcast. These reflections are on the presentations “More Than Cool Tools” and “Motivating Student Writers by Fostering Collaboration through Tagging and Aggregating.” Both were/are GREAT sessions! Here is the Gabcast Flash-player embed code (which Alan addressed, incidentally, in the “New Tools” preso) for both reflections:
This is my professional development reflection for this wonderful panel presentation by international teachers involved in the Writing Matrix Project for the 2007 K-12 Online Conference. (www.k12onlineconference.org)
This is my reflection for professional development credit, as well as feedback for presenters Alan Levine, Brian Lamb, and D’Arcy Norman, on their wonderful keynote address in the “New Tools” strand of the 2007 K-12 Online Conference. (www.k12onlineconference.org)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Interactive Google Earth Updates and Map Tools: Solar System Exploration and Nuclear War - 2017
- Paper Slide Video PD Reflections From Wichita - 2014
- Why YOU Should Become a Storychaser (whiteboard animation video) - 2013
- Dust Bowl Nightmare in Lubbock - 2011
- Cloud Computing Excitement for Content Consumption - 2011
- Easy iPhone Panoramic photos with Pano - 2009
- TechCon 2008 GabCast Channel and Chatzy Room - 2008
- K12Online07: Some Initial Statistics - 2007
- Behold the power of iSquint! - 2007
- Educators across the world are gathering! - 2006