I’ve posted two more reflections for professional development credit to the “open web” (to use a new term I learned from D’Arcy Norman) on my personal professional development reflections blog, using Gabcast. These reflections are on the presentations “More Than Cool Tools” and “Motivating Student Writers by Fostering Collaboration through Tagging and Aggregating.” Both were/are GREAT sessions! Here is the Gabcast Flash-player embed code (which Alan addressed, incidentally, in the “New Tools” preso) for both reflections:
This is my professional development reflection for this wonderful panel presentation by international teachers involved in the Writing Matrix Project for the 2007 K-12 Online Conference. (www.k12onlineconference.org)
This is my reflection for professional development credit, as well as feedback for presenters Alan Levine, Brian Lamb, and D’Arcy Norman, on their wonderful keynote address in the “New Tools” strand of the 2007 K-12 Online Conference. (www.k12onlineconference.org)
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Interactive Google Earth Updates and Map Tools: Solar System Exploration and Nuclear War - 2017
- Paper Slide Video PD Reflections From Wichita - 2014
- Why YOU Should Become a Storychaser (whiteboard animation video) - 2013
- Dust Bowl Nightmare in Lubbock - 2011
- Cloud Computing Excitement for Content Consumption - 2011
- Easy iPhone Panoramic photos with Pano - 2009
- TechCon 2008 GabCast Channel and Chatzy Room - 2008
- K12Online07: Some Initial Statistics - 2007
- Behold the power of iSquint! - 2007
- Educators across the world are gathering! - 2006