This podcast is a recording of my first presentation (of 5) at the Learning 2.0 conference in Shanghai, China, in September 2007. This session focuses on what can and needs to be done to safely publish a podcast for interactive feedback. The official conference description of this session was: Once you have created a podcast, now what? This workshop addresses issues relating to podcast hosting, bandwidth, options for creating and managing feeds, as well as copyright / intellectual property issues. Portable recorders and additional equipment for in-the-field and more sophisiticated podcasting are also addressed. This is a session for people familar with podcasts and the process of creating them, but wanting more information about sharing podcasts and managing podcasting projects at a building or district level.
- Referenced links from this session (on wikispaces)
- Referenced links from this session (on PBwiki)
- The K-12 Online Conference
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Editing a Periscope Video & Rotating Before Posting to YouTube - 2015
- Project Management Tools, Tips and Tricks (Oct 2013) - 2013
- At the Eastern Edge of our Continent: Wells Reserve at Laudholm (Maine) - 2012
- Annotate, Correct and Edit Documents on Your iPad - 2011
- The Joys of Microfiche Scanning - 2010
- Gage, Oklahoma Schools roll out iPod Touches for Grades 3-12 - 2009
- Podcast197: Leveraging a Variety of Free and Open Source Technology Solutions to Support Learning - 2007
- Talking blogs - 2006
- Wii is going to reinvent the gaming experience - 2006
- Persuasion Map - 2006