This podcast is a recording of my first presentation (of 5) at the Learning 2.0 conference in Shanghai, China, in September 2007. This session focuses on what can and needs to be done to safely publish a podcast for interactive feedback. The official conference description of this session was: Once you have created a podcast, now what? This workshop addresses issues relating to podcast hosting, bandwidth, options for creating and managing feeds, as well as copyright / intellectual property issues. Portable recorders and additional equipment for in-the-field and more sophisiticated podcasting are also addressed. This is a session for people familar with podcasts and the process of creating them, but wanting more information about sharing podcasts and managing podcasting projects at a building or district level.
- Referenced links from this session (on wikispaces)
- Referenced links from this session (on PBwiki)
- The K-12 Online Conference
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Project Management Tools, Tips and Tricks (Oct 2013) - 2013
- At the Eastern Edge of our Continent: Wells Reserve at Laudholm (Maine) - 2012
- Annotate, Correct and Edit Documents on Your iPad - 2011
- The Joys of Microfiche Scanning - 2010
- Gage, Oklahoma Schools roll out iPod Touches for Grades 3-12 - 2009
- Podcast197: Leveraging a Variety of Free and Open Source Technology Solutions to Support Learning - 2007
- Talking blogs - 2006
- Wii is going to reinvent the gaming experience - 2006
- Persuasion Map - 2006
- Monitoring the blog pulse - 2006