I’ve posted some screenshots and statistics from the ClustrMap of the 2007 K-12 Online conference to the newly opened K-12 Online Ning site this evening, in a post titled “Participation around the world in 2007!” The header image for the K12Online Ning is aptly subtitled, “The Conference That Never Ends!”
Please join the ongoing conversations about the conference in our K-12 Online Conference Ning!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Have Students Create An Actors' Commentary Video - 2011
- Watch full length PBS documentaries on your iPad - 2010
- Generational Differences and Parenting - 2010
- Is your nonprofit leveraging the power of YouTube? - 2009
- Podcast287: Navigating Opportunities and Risks in Hyperconnected Schools (TechCon 2008 Keynote) - 2008
- Educational research discoveries - 2007
- Pitcairn Islands ClustrMap Mystery - 2006
- Digital music fun - 2006
- Stories from Steve Jobs - 2005