I’ve posted some screenshots and statistics from the ClustrMap of the 2007 K-12 Online conference to the newly opened K-12 Online Ning site this evening, in a post titled “Participation around the world in 2007!” The header image for the K12Online Ning is aptly subtitled, “The Conference That Never Ends!”
Please join the ongoing conversations about the conference in our K-12 Online Conference Ning!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Have Students Create An Actors' Commentary Video - 2011
- Watch full length PBS documentaries on your iPad - 2010
- Generational Differences and Parenting - 2010
- Is your nonprofit leveraging the power of YouTube? - 2009
- Podcast287: Navigating Opportunities and Risks in Hyperconnected Schools (TechCon 2008 Keynote) - 2008
- Educational research discoveries - 2007
- Pitcairn Islands ClustrMap Mystery - 2006
- Digital music fun - 2006
- Stories from Steve Jobs - 2005