With encouragement this evening from Miguel Guhlin and David Jakes, I’m going to attempt a live Ustream.tv broadcast of the keynote tomorrow. Haven’t tried this, haven’t tested this, but we’ll give it a shot. To be on the safe side, we’re going to use Miguel’s MacBook for the Ustream feed and not my MacBook which I’ll be using for the presentation. In addition to the keynote which is 8:15 – 9:30 am US central time, we’ll try to Ustream broadcast the breakout session Miguel and I are presenting together from 9:45 to 11:00 am as well, titled “Empowering and Protecting Tomorrow’s Digital Citizens.” The complete TechForum schedule is available.
Here’s the embedded media for the Ustream.tv show I set up this evening. Keep your finger’s crossed and we’ll see you online.
If that embed code does not work on your browser, you can alternatively link to this website on Ustream.
Several folks have already left some good comments and suggestions on the “key points” blog post I shared earlier tonight. Feel free to continue contributing to that thread. I’ll be looking those over not only before the start of the conference in the morning, but also this weekend in advance of Monday’s “Oklahoma Distance Learning Conference” in Tulsa.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Utility to Find and Replace Broken WordPress Links - 2014
- Lessons Learned from Image Attribution & Tweetribution Confusion - 2011
- Microfiche, Copyrights, Open Licensing and Academic Journal Paywalls - 2010
- Dreaming of iPad Presentation Apps for the classroom - 2010
- Vote for Our Class Flip Video Scavenger Hunt Entries! - 2010
- Panoramic iPhone images from Hangzhou, China - 2009
- Help evaluate the 2008 K-12 Online Conference - 2008
- K12Online08 in the palm of my hand - 2008
- A Magnificent Moment in Lubbock - 2008
- 21st Century Cartographers by David Jakes - 2007