Well, the wireless connection at the ODLA conference isn’t permitting a connection to Ustream, so we won’t have a live stream of the keynote today. The ODLA folks are videotaping the presentation for subsequent posting online, and I will make an audio recording to publish later as a podcast.
Sorry, no live feed today.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Podcast333: Reflections on Social Media, School Change, 21st Century Learning Skills, and China - 2009
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- Listening to Jeff Utecht from Kuala Lumpur - 2007
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- ODLA Keynote Monday - Live and Recorded - 2007
- Podcast97: Bullying Prevention Panel (including cyberbullying) - 2006
- Dan Schmidt keynote: Beyond4Walls - 2006