Well, the wireless connection at the ODLA conference isn’t permitting a connection to Ustream, so we won’t have a live stream of the keynote today. The ODLA folks are videotaping the presentation for subsequent posting online, and I will make an audio recording to publish later as a podcast.
Sorry, no live feed today.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Podcast333: Reflections on Social Media, School Change, 21st Century Learning Skills, and China - 2009
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- Listening to Jeff Utecht from Kuala Lumpur - 2007
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- ODLA Keynote Monday - Live and Recorded - 2007
- Podcast97: Bullying Prevention Panel (including cyberbullying) - 2006
- Dan Schmidt keynote: Beyond4Walls - 2006