Lance Ford from Howe Public Schools (Oklahoma) is about to start his workshop on “How Can I Create a Podcast? Let Me Count the Ways!” at ODLA 2007. Watch his preso live via the Howe Public Schools’ Tandberg Content Server:
I am recording his session with audio and will post subsequently as a podcast here. Lance is my #1 Yoda when it comes to the effective use of videoconferencing in the classroom, and is the technology director for the only Oklahoma school district I know of doing a 1:1 laptop initiative in our state.
Leadership. Vision. Passion for working work students, and helping them safely share their voices on the global stage as well as connect with others. If you are interested in learning about the effective uses of educational technology in schools, come learn with us NOW from Lance Ford!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Normalizing Audio in an iPad Paper Slide Video with Auphonic - 2016
- Podcast448: Artificial Reality, Free Online Learning Channels & STEAM Studio - 2016
- Pushing Free and Paid iPad Apps using Meraki MDM - 2015
- Make Marvelous Movies by Tony Vincent - 2014
- Enhanced iPad Videos by Greg Kulowiec at Miami Device 2014 - 2014
- Sketchnote of Show What You Know With Media by Silvia Tolisano - 2014
- Introducing the PlayingWithMedia.com Video Library - 2014
- Show What You Know with Media - 2014
- Beware of iPhone "Melt" App Email and SMS Spam - 2013
- Notes from Gary Stager's Keynote: 2012 Interactive Learning Institute #k20ili - 2012