I posted some updates regarding registrations for upcoming live events (shared via webcast and videoconference) from Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on December 6 and 7, 2007.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mapping Media to the Common Core with iPads (Dec 2013) - 2013
- Seeking Adventure in the Wide World (Puppet Pals video) - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: Creating Multimedia eBooks - 2011
- Be Kind, Do Your Best, and Become a Voracious Reader - 2010
- Notes and Reflections on Dr. Z's ISTE Webinar today, blended learning, and web 2.0 - 2008
- Maps and initial Hawaii photos - 2007
- In-Flight Entertainment 2.0 and Educator Professional Development - 2007
- Tips for home high speed Internet connections - 2006
- iPod101 - 2005