I have posted a new VoiceThread including narrated images taken today on December 3, 2007, on Ford Island in the center of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
Visit our project blog on okwwii.wetpaint.com for information about how you can view as well as participate in our live videoconferences and webcasts this coming Thursday and Friday from Ford Island, as the USS Oklahoma Memorial is dedicated.
If you have feedback or comments on any of the ideas shared in this VoiceThread, feel free to share them directly as comments within the VoiceThread or as comments to this blog post.
More photographs from Ford Island today are available in this Flickr set.
(This is a cross-post from our Oklahoma Digital Learning Team blog. Feel free to comment on that post or this one.)
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Reflections Following an Oklahoma City Public Schools Community Forum - 2013
- Create Media Sandboxes for your Family and Classroom - 2011
- 2010 EduBlog Award Nominations: Please Vote! - 2010
- Happy Chester Greenwood Day! #invention #creativity #maine - 2010
- Technology Integrators are essential for 1 to 1 Laptop Learning and Technology Immersion - 2010
- Watching TV on an iPhone - 2009
- Join the conversations Monday to Redefine Teacher Education - 2009
- Concise writing, digital storytelling, timelines and six-word memoirs - 2008
- Amazing sights and news on Oahu - 2007
- Parenting the MySpace generation - 2006