I have posted two new video podcasts to our Oklahoma Digital Learning Team – 2007 Hawaii blog:
- ODLT Episode 2: Video from the location of our upcoming December 6th videoconference, and footage of the nearly complete memorial for the sailors of the USS Oklahoma
- ODLT Episode 3: Interviews with high school junior ROTC students from Claremore High School, Oklahoma (these students will serve as the color guard for Friday’s dedication ceremony)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Great Videos To Show Students About NASA and Orion - 2014
- Video Tutorial: Creating Narrated Art or Photos with AudioBoo for iPad - 2013
- Publish a Free Digital Magazine with Zeen - 2012
- Whacha Runnin' on Yer Mac These Days? (Dec 2012) - 2012
- Virtual Participation Options for Dec 14 and 15 Google Tools Workshops - 2010
- Lessons learned using Ustream Recorder for iPhone - 2009
- Share password protected online videos with Mobile Me - 2009
- Connecting place to stories with Google Maps - 2008
- VoiceThread supports template-based digital storytelling! - 2008
- 1:1 Computing Guidebook - 2005