I have posted two new video podcasts to our Oklahoma Digital Learning Team – 2007 Hawaii blog:
- ODLT Episode 2: Video from the location of our upcoming December 6th videoconference, and footage of the nearly complete memorial for the sailors of the USS Oklahoma
- ODLT Episode 3: Interviews with high school junior ROTC students from Claremore High School, Oklahoma (these students will serve as the color guard for Friday’s dedication ceremony)
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Publish a Free Digital Magazine with Zeen - 2012
- Whacha Runnin' on Yer Mac These Days? (Dec 2012) - 2012
- Virtual Participation Options for Dec 14 and 15 Google Tools Workshops - 2010
- Lessons learned using Ustream Recorder for iPhone - 2009
- Share password protected online videos with Mobile Me - 2009
- Connecting place to stories with Google Maps - 2008
- VoiceThread supports template-based digital storytelling! - 2008
- 1:1 Computing Guidebook - 2005
- Wireless and hotel Internet security - 2005
- ID Theft Action steps - 2005