I have posted two new video podcasts to our Oklahoma Digital Learning Team – 2007 Hawaii blog:
- ODLT Episode 2: Video from the location of our upcoming December 6th videoconference, and footage of the nearly complete memorial for the sailors of the USS Oklahoma
- ODLT Episode 3: Interviews with high school junior ROTC students from Claremore High School, Oklahoma (these students will serve as the color guard for Friday’s dedication ceremony)
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Video Tutorial: Creating Narrated Art or Photos with AudioBoo for iPad - 2013
- Publish a Free Digital Magazine with Zeen - 2012
- Whacha Runnin' on Yer Mac These Days? (Dec 2012) - 2012
- Virtual Participation Options for Dec 14 and 15 Google Tools Workshops - 2010
- Lessons learned using Ustream Recorder for iPhone - 2009
- Share password protected online videos with Mobile Me - 2009
- Connecting place to stories with Google Maps - 2008
- VoiceThread supports template-based digital storytelling! - 2008
- 1:1 Computing Guidebook - 2005
- Wireless and hotel Internet security - 2005