I’m presenting a webinar today for COSN (The Consortium for School Networking) that starts in 15 minutes, at 12 pm US Central time. The title is “Broadband Boot Camp for Educators.” The webinar is open to anyone, and will be archived and available on the COSN website for the next 90 days. (Click here to register online and join us live.) I’ll share a link to the archived version after it is posted sometime tomorrow. Other presenters in the webinar include Ed Zaiontz, Executive Director for Information Services in Round Rock ISD, Texas, and Andy Hall, Network Administrator for the Kearney School District in Kearney, Missouri.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Introduce Students to Coding with Hopscotch for iPad - 2013
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced MinecraftEDU Challenges - 2013
- Milk Carton Recycling and Composting in Maine - 2010
- Adding a Flickr Contact on Apple TV - 2010
- Professional Portfolio and Resume Ideas - 2010
- Share the gift of Doodle this holiday season - for FREE! - 2008
- Movie trailers for books - Too bad they are not cross-platform compatible or published to permit feedback - 2008
- USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication - 2007
- December 6th videoconference from Pearl Harbor - 2007
- Please ask them to podcast, coach! - 2006