Our 47 minute videoconference on December 6, 2007, from Ford Island in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, is available in three different segments from OETA and NewsOK.com. This was a fantastic interactive videoconference, and was followed by an additional 45 minute question and answer videoconference with Oklahoma students. Dick Pryor of OETA hosted and facilitated conversations with those involved with the USS Oklahoma memorial dedication, as well as two veteran survivors of the USS Oklahoma attack on December 7, 1941. Here are the direct links as well as embedded videos of this videoconference.
This videoconference was shared as a webcast online, allowing more learners from Oklahoma as well as other locations to view these discussions “live.” More information about these videoconferences is available on the Oklahoma World War II Stories Project wiki.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Introduce Students to Coding with Hopscotch for iPad - 2013
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced MinecraftEDU Challenges - 2013
- Milk Carton Recycling and Composting in Maine - 2010
- Adding a Flickr Contact on Apple TV - 2010
- Professional Portfolio and Resume Ideas - 2010
- Share the gift of Doodle this holiday season - for FREE! - 2008
- Movie trailers for books - Too bad they are not cross-platform compatible or published to permit feedback - 2008
- USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication - 2007
- Broadband Boot Camp for Educators - 2007
- Please ask them to podcast, coach! - 2006