I have uploaded the entire dedication ceremony for the USS Oklahoma Memorial from December 7, 2007, in Pearl Harbor Hawaii to the OETA ftp server for subsequent transfer and posting to the NewsOK.com “Brightcove” video server. The entire ceremony was approximately two hours long. These videos will be subsequently “chunked” into pieces that are less than 20 minutes long each (which is required by Brightcove) and available as linkable, embeddable flash movies. If you would like to download and view the entire ceremony before it becomes available in smaller “chunks” on Brightcove, you can download it in the following two segments:
More information about our Oklahoma World War II Digital Learning Project is available on http://okwwii.wetpaint.com.
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Introduce Students to Coding with Hopscotch for iPad - 2013
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced MinecraftEDU Challenges - 2013
- Milk Carton Recycling and Composting in Maine - 2010
- Adding a Flickr Contact on Apple TV - 2010
- Professional Portfolio and Resume Ideas - 2010
- Share the gift of Doodle this holiday season - for FREE! - 2008
- Movie trailers for books - Too bad they are not cross-platform compatible or published to permit feedback - 2008
- December 6th videoconference from Pearl Harbor - 2007
- Broadband Boot Camp for Educators - 2007
- Please ask them to podcast, coach! - 2006