What are the most important digital tools for teachers to use personally and with students in the classroom?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Remembering Bob Sprankle on EdTechTalk - 2015
- Widget of Recent Student KidBlog Posts with Yahoo Pipes and RSS Dog - 2014
- 99¢ Podcast: Narrated Slideshows - 2011
- Help Needed: A Name for an Uncut Audio Channel - 2010
- Microsoft admits stealing 80% of Plurk website code to build Chinese Microblog - 2009
- Translate entire websites on the fly with Google - 2009
- Expectations and Standards for Students - 2009
- Dust Bowl Oral History preserved via Gabcast - 2008
- Hyperconnectivity and Convergence are coming: Our schools need to embrace digital media NOW - 2008
- How is cooking like teaching and learning? - 2007