I reorganized the pages in our Oklahoma World War II Veteran Stories project wiki today, and added links to 13 different videos of and relating to the USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication Ceremony on Ford Island, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on December 7, 2007. That wiki page is now part of the section “Videos and MultiMedia” on the project site.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Great Posts on Interactive Writing (Blogging) - 2013
- Free Webinar: Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress - 2013
- Increasing STEM Interest via College Visits & Reflections - 2011
- TEDxOKC Self-Nomination: Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Will Operation Chokehold Bring the AT&T Network to its Knees Friday? - 2009
- Dickens and more: Free eBooks on the iPhone - 2008
- Enabling social bookmarking - 2007
- K12Online07 recommendations for Bud's Peer Teacher - 2007
- Making learning relevant - 2006
- Shining lights, finding nuggets, adding tools - 2006