I have posted some new thoughts to the TechLearning blog which piggybacks a bit on David Jakes’ post from yesterday, “Semi-Permeable.” I titled the post, “A model for permeable classrooms.” This is my remixed schematic of Gore-Tex applied to the “permeable” or “semi-permeable” classroom.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- The 2014 EdTech Crystal Ball Webcast: Sat Dec 28, 2013 - 2013
- Deleting Foursquare and Personal Privacy Boundaries - 2013
- When Photo Date Meta Info is Handy - 2011
- Virtual K12 Enrollments in White Oak PS, Oklahoma - 2010
- Apply to become an Apple Distinguished Educator in 2009 and ACOT2 - 2008
- Videos from the USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication in December 2007 - 2008
- Conference blogging and next year's personal / professional development - 2007