I have posted some new thoughts to the TechLearning blog which piggybacks a bit on David Jakes’ post from yesterday, “Semi-Permeable.” I titled the post, “A model for permeable classrooms.” This is my remixed schematic of Gore-Tex applied to the “permeable” or “semi-permeable” classroom. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Help Ricky Wyatt's Family on Tues Dec 30th: Eat at S&B Burger in Norman, OK - 2014
- A Day of WordPress Website Updates - 2014
- The 2014 EdTech Crystal Ball Webcast: Sat Dec 28, 2013 - 2013
- Deleting Foursquare and Personal Privacy Boundaries - 2013
- When Photo Date Meta Info is Handy - 2011
- Virtual K12 Enrollments in White Oak PS, Oklahoma - 2010
- Apply to become an Apple Distinguished Educator in 2009 and ACOT2 - 2008
- Videos from the USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication in December 2007 - 2008
- Conference blogging and next year's personal / professional development - 2007