I have posted some new thoughts to the TechLearning blog which piggybacks a bit on David Jakes’ post from yesterday, “Semi-Permeable.” I titled the post, “A model for permeable classrooms.” This is my remixed schematic of Gore-Tex applied to the “permeable” or “semi-permeable” classroom.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- The 2014 EdTech Crystal Ball Webcast: Sat Dec 28, 2013 - 2013
- Deleting Foursquare and Personal Privacy Boundaries - 2013
- When Photo Date Meta Info is Handy - 2011
- Virtual K12 Enrollments in White Oak PS, Oklahoma - 2010
- Apply to become an Apple Distinguished Educator in 2009 and ACOT2 - 2008
- Videos from the USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication in December 2007 - 2008
- Conference blogging and next year's personal / professional development - 2007