If the high cost of new technologies has you down, consider using a LCD monitor to convert an existing overhead projector at your school into a LCD projector.
Thanks to Rod Edwards of the University of Central Oklahoma’s College of Education for sharing this video. For more technical details about this project, refer to “Build Your Own XGA Projector II: Suitable TFT Monitors.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Free Home Internet Filtering option (OpenDNS) - 2014
- Amazing Minecraft Webshows, Music Videos and Parody Animation Videos - 2013
- Trapper's Rendezvous 2012: An iPhone documentary - 2012
- Recoverable and Resumable YouTube Uploads with Chrome and FireFox - 2012
- 7th Regiment Kansas Volunteer Cavalry, Bushwhackers, and Jayhawkers (Kansas in 1861 - 1865) - 2012
- Retrain, Retire or Resign: Options for Adult Paradigm Paralysis - 2011
- First XtraNormal Video: MySpace Suicide Prevention - 2011
- Netflix streaming coming to the Nintendo Wii - 2010
- Preparing for digital storytelling workshops (Celebrate Oklahoma Voices) - 2009
- ISTEconnects Blog - The Conversations Begin - 2009