I’ve shared some additional answers to questions posted by students in the ProTechT digital citizenship project, but this time I’ve done so using VoiceThread so others can chime in and add additional thoughts. Please feel free to contribute to these discussions by adding your own ideas to these VoiceThreads!What do you do if someone sends you a lot of junk email? (VoiceThread slide 1)
What should i do if someone i don’t know sends me an e-mail? (VoiceThread slide 2) Do you think the internet will ever be safe? (VoiceThread – see slide #1)
Why do you think cyberbullying has increased and what can we do about it? (VoiceThread – see slides #2 and #3) In my answer to question 2 above, I referenced the YouTube video “Hero in the Hallway.” What prompted your participation in this wiki? Why do you feel so strongly about digital citizenship? Restated: Why is digital citizenship an important topic for learners today? (VoiceThread)
[tags]citizenship digitalcitizenship digital internet safety education school learning[/tags]
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- App Smash: Google Slides to Explain Everything to YouTube - 2016
- Thanks to Donors Choose Supporters of Classroom Sphero Project - 2015
- A Saturday Filled with Media Creation and #playingwithmedia - 2012
- Audio Podcasts Online for Technology Leadership: PLNs, Vision & PD - 2011
- Screencasts about finding copyright friendly media and using VoiceThread - 2010
- Latest Facebook Situation in Nashville Highlights Need for Social Media Guidelines in Schools - 2010
- Google Docs is NOT "clunky old PC software" - 2010
- Creativity, Interruptions, Boundaries and Leadership - 2009
- Reflections on EduCon 2.1 via an EdTechTalk Webcast - 2009
- Numeracy and Reading Development with the iPhone Weather App - 2009