Workshops for spring and summer 2008 are scheduled for the following dates and locations:
- 20-22 Feb 2008 @ UCO College of Education, Edmond – Windows lab
- 31 Mar – Apr 2 2008 @ Oklahoma Heritage Association, Oklahoma City – Windows lab
- 28-30 May 2008 @ Western Oklahoma State College, Altus – Windows lab
- 11-13 June 2008 @ Howe Public Schools, Howe – Macintosh lab
- 21-23 July 2008 @ Oklahoma State Dept of Education, Oklahoma City – Windows and Macintosh lab
A 1 page printable PDF flyer about these workshops is available, along with an online application form. I will be presenting about this project along with Dr. Dana Owens of the UCO College of Education at the Oklahoma Technology Association’s annual conference in Oklahoma City this Wednesday, from 10:45 – 11:45 am in Spotlight Room 9-11 at the Cox Convention Center. Resources and links for that presentation are available, and I’ll post the recorded audio from that session as a podcast here after the conference.
As a related aside, the OTA 2008 conference has been submitted to HitchHikr but doesn’t have any suggested tags. Does anyone know if there is a way to add tags to a conference if you were not the original submitter?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Great Class Castle Build in MinecraftEDU - 2015
- Cbus Flex-Gel iPad Cases: Fit Great in a Bretford iPad Cart - 2014
- Toffler on Feeling Overwhelmed (in 1980) - 2013
- Scratch Playing with Media Friday Meetup Cancelled (8 Feb 2013) - 2013
- Playing with FeedWordPress: Planning for the Classroom Newspaper of Now - 2013
- Don't Blame School Officials if Your Child Chooses to Look at Porn on His Laptop - 2012
- Individual vs Team Blogs for PreService Edu Students (Comparing KidBlog & EduBlogs) - 2011
- Dangerous Winter Temperatures - Snow in Houston! - 2011
- Ideas for a Google Reader Assignment? - 2011
- IMPACT Oklahoma Grant Workshop 2010 Notes - 2010