How wonderful to learn 3rd grade Seattle teacher Mark Ahlness has THREE XO Laptops to utilize with his students at school!
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Sleet Sledding: The Movie (fun with iMovie for iPhone Trailers) - 2013
- Narrate a SlideShow with ShowMe - 2012
- Create a Narrated Slideshow with ShowMe for iPad - 2012
- Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model by Robert La Grassa - 2012
- Lessons Learned from Finger Puppet Theater on Vimeo - 2011
- 5th Grade Colonial Living History Museum - 2011
- Podcast372: Sharing the Power of Digital Storytelling in Hangzhou, China with Joe Lambert and Wesley Fryer - 2011
- Green Screen Effects in iMovie 09 - 2010
- Backchannels for videoconferencing and in the classroom - 2010
- NZ Travel Update: DFW - 2009