How wonderful to learn 3rd grade Seattle teacher Mark Ahlness has THREE XO Laptops to utilize with his students at school!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Audio Podcasting with iOS and YouTube - 2015
- Sleet Sledding: The Movie (fun with iMovie for iPhone Trailers) - 2013
- Narrate a SlideShow with ShowMe - 2012
- Create a Narrated Slideshow with ShowMe for iPad - 2012
- Marzano Causal Teacher Evaluation Model by Robert La Grassa - 2012
- Lessons Learned from Finger Puppet Theater on Vimeo - 2011
- 5th Grade Colonial Living History Museum - 2011
- Podcast372: Sharing the Power of Digital Storytelling in Hangzhou, China with Joe Lambert and Wesley Fryer - 2011
- Green Screen Effects in iMovie 09 - 2010
- Backchannels for videoconferencing and in the classroom - 2010