I’m going to be offline for the next several days, and educator Clay Burell has graciously agreed to take the guest blogger’s chair here at Moving at the Speed of Creativity. Clay is an educator in South Korea, and blogs at “Beyond School.”
Welcome Clay! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast 440: WordPress Security & 2 Factor Authentication - 2016
- Let's Stop Encouraging Teachers to "Teach Technology" - 2012
- Want a Mobile App or Mobile Friendly Website for an Upcoming Conference? - 2012
- A Short, Strange Trip into the 21st Century, Part 1 (guest post by Clay Burell) - 2008
- 1st OLPC blogged post - 2008