I’m going to be offline for the next several days, and educator Clay Burell has graciously agreed to take the guest blogger’s chair here at Moving at the Speed of Creativity. Clay is an educator in South Korea, and blogs at “Beyond School.”
Welcome Clay! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast 440: WordPress Security & 2 Factor Authentication - 2016
- Let's Stop Encouraging Teachers to "Teach Technology" - 2012
- Want a Mobile App or Mobile Friendly Website for an Upcoming Conference? - 2012
- A Short, Strange Trip into the 21st Century, Part 1 (guest post by Clay Burell) - 2008
- 1st OLPC blogged post - 2008