You are welcome to join Sue Waters, an Australian sea captain, my family and I in an interactive videoconference over Ustream.tv at 1:30 am GMT on Friday, April 11th. That will be Thursday evening, April 10th at 8:30 pm for us here in Oklahoma, 9:30 am on Friday, April 10th for Sue in Western Australia. Use the previous GMT link to determine what time this conference will take place where you currently reside on our planet.
We’ll be meeting on Sue’s Ustream.tv channel. Hope you can join us. If you can think of additional questions to pose to an experienced sea captain, please add your questions to the list we’ve started over on Learning Signs.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- What Support for Interactive Writing (Blogging) at High School Should Look Like - 2013
- Recommended Reading for Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit: 19-20 April 2012 - 2012
- Spoken Word Poetry, Project V.O.I.C.E. and Sarah Kay at #tedxokc - 2011
- Create a web feed for school sites which don't provide/support RSS - 2010
- Transitioning to 1:1 Netbooks via BYOL - 2009
- Podcast242: Solving the Publish At Will Challenge for K-12 Teachers with Podcast Producer - 2008
- links for 2008-04-08 - 2008
- NCCE 2008 workshop audio recordings - 2008
- Positive impressions of WordPress 2.5 - 2008
- MySpace defamation suit highlights important issues - 2007