You are welcome to join Sue Waters, an Australian sea captain, my family and I in an interactive videoconference over Ustream.tv at 1:30 am GMT on Friday, April 11th. That will be Thursday evening, April 10th at 8:30 pm for us here in Oklahoma, 9:30 am on Friday, April 10th for Sue in Western Australia. Use the previous GMT link to determine what time this conference will take place where you currently reside on our planet.
We’ll be meeting on Sue’s Ustream.tv channel. Hope you can join us. If you can think of additional questions to pose to an experienced sea captain, please add your questions to the list we’ve started over on Learning Signs.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- What Support for Interactive Writing (Blogging) at High School Should Look Like - 2013
- Recommended Reading for Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit: 19-20 April 2012 - 2012
- Spoken Word Poetry, Project V.O.I.C.E. and Sarah Kay at #tedxokc - 2011
- Create a web feed for school sites which don't provide/support RSS - 2010
- Transitioning to 1:1 Netbooks via BYOL - 2009
- Podcast242: Solving the Publish At Will Challenge for K-12 Teachers with Podcast Producer - 2008
- links for 2008-04-08 - 2008
- NCCE 2008 workshop audio recordings - 2008
- Positive impressions of WordPress 2.5 - 2008
- MySpace defamation suit highlights important issues - 2007