A video explaining the new features and upgrades added to the iPhone in January 2008
Cutline is apparently becoming the standard default theme for WordPress, and does offer a wealth of customizable features that makes it preferable to Kubrick IMHO
a plugin for wordpress to gather more robust statistics about blog use, accesses, visitors, etc
Sue is an instructor at a maritime academy in Perth, Australia
Elaine Wrenn’s school in California. I love the slogan “We have 2 things to give children: Roots and Wings” They have been doing a laptop initiative for several years now. Very successful.
A team blog about cooking which my mother has joined. Go mom! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- What Support for Interactive Writing (Blogging) at High School Should Look Like - 2013
- Recommended Reading for Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit: 19-20 April 2012 - 2012
- Spoken Word Poetry, Project V.O.I.C.E. and Sarah Kay at #tedxokc - 2011
- Create a web feed for school sites which don't provide/support RSS - 2010
- Transitioning to 1:1 Netbooks via BYOL - 2009
- Podcast242: Solving the Publish At Will Challenge for K-12 Teachers with Podcast Producer - 2008
- 10,000 miles apart and learning - 2008
- NCCE 2008 workshop audio recordings - 2008
- Positive impressions of WordPress 2.5 - 2008
- MySpace defamation suit highlights important issues - 2007