A video explaining the new features and upgrades added to the iPhone in January 2008
Cutline is apparently becoming the standard default theme for WordPress, and does offer a wealth of customizable features that makes it preferable to Kubrick IMHO
a plugin for wordpress to gather more robust statistics about blog use, accesses, visitors, etc
Sue is an instructor at a maritime academy in Perth, Australia
Elaine Wrenn’s school in California. I love the slogan “We have 2 things to give children: Roots and Wings” They have been doing a laptop initiative for several years now. Very successful.
A team blog about cooking which my mother has joined. Go mom! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- What Support for Interactive Writing (Blogging) at High School Should Look Like - 2013
- Recommended Reading for Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit: 19-20 April 2012 - 2012
- Spoken Word Poetry, Project V.O.I.C.E. and Sarah Kay at #tedxokc - 2011
- Create a web feed for school sites which don't provide/support RSS - 2010
- Transitioning to 1:1 Netbooks via BYOL - 2009
- Podcast242: Solving the Publish At Will Challenge for K-12 Teachers with Podcast Producer - 2008
- 10,000 miles apart and learning - 2008
- NCCE 2008 workshop audio recordings - 2008
- Positive impressions of WordPress 2.5 - 2008
- MySpace defamation suit highlights important issues - 2007