This new member just joined our Celebrate Oklahoma Voices learning community on Ning. Problem? She (or he, we never know…) is promoting an online dating service:
Result? We’ve turned on Ning moderation for new member requests, and also turned on moderation for submitted videos and photos:
Is this the right decision? Given our expectations for project growth, I think so.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Transliteracy is the New Language Arts - 2013
- Updates to Blog Advertising Options and Procedures - 2013
- Blogging from 37,000 feet with Delta Airlines - 2012
- Great Historical, Interpretive Remix Videos - 2011
- New Oklahoma Digital Stories: Integration, Boy Scouting, Italian Food Festivals and Planting Trees - 2010
- Don't put clickers in the same basket as laptops - 2010
- Episode 1 of the International Cooking Show - 2009
- Key for posting video embeds to WordPress - Disable visual editing - 2009
- links for 2008-04-14 - 2008
- Here for the learning revolution - 2008