A space where teachers can meet global citizens who have skills that they are willing to contribute to a class.
A tool for directly posting shortened URLs to Twitter for your blog posts or other sites you want to share. Keeps statistics on the number of clicks your tweeted URLs receive. Cool. (Nod to Eric Hileman for this.)
A week long workshop I shared for instructors and professors in the Domincan Republic in May 2005.
Corpration info from Florida about VoiceThread (www.sunbiz.org – Department of State)
twitter web application for iphone
A higher ed professor suggests that backchannel discussions on Twitter could shut down wireless access for students in colleges. Let’s hope he is wrong. (I personally think he is.) via Chris Watson
From Adobe and Technology and Learning magazine
eLECTIONS is a powerful online learning experience that demonstrates how broadband technology – with its capacity to deliver video, audio, excellent inter-activity, design and content – can support active, meaningful and memorable learning
initial blog post of dialog between my son’s 4th grade class in Edmond, OK and 3rd/4th grade students in Hong Kong. Boy I am thrilled to see this collaboration happening! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Zoom 101 for Small Group Leaders - 2020
- Innovating in the Fast Lane: The Role for Technology Leaders in the Coming Decade - 2018
- Digital Health and Wellness: A Cross-Disciplinary Approach - 2018
- Pictograph Memories at Camp Cimarron - 2017
- Tender and Sweet First Grade Blog Comments - 2014
- Egypt After Arab Spring: A Paper Slide Video Example and List.ly Bibliography - 2013
- Create a Multi-Track Radio Show (Podcast) with Audacity - 2013
- Create a Free Classroom Photo Sandbox with Picasa #gct - 2012
- Multipoint Videoconferencing: H.323 & Skype on the Blue Jeans Network - 2011
- Alternatives to Ning if free Ning sites are all shut down? - 2010