A space where teachers can meet global citizens who have skills that they are willing to contribute to a class.
A tool for directly posting shortened URLs to Twitter for your blog posts or other sites you want to share. Keeps statistics on the number of clicks your tweeted URLs receive. Cool. (Nod to Eric Hileman for this.)
A week long workshop I shared for instructors and professors in the Domincan Republic in May 2005.
Corpration info from Florida about VoiceThread (www.sunbiz.org – Department of State)
twitter web application for iphone
A higher ed professor suggests that backchannel discussions on Twitter could shut down wireless access for students in colleges. Let’s hope he is wrong. (I personally think he is.) via Chris Watson
From Adobe and Technology and Learning magazine
eLECTIONS is a powerful online learning experience that demonstrates how broadband technology – with its capacity to deliver video, audio, excellent inter-activity, design and content – can support active, meaningful and memorable learning
initial blog post of dialog between my son’s 4th grade class in Edmond, OK and 3rd/4th grade students in Hong Kong. Boy I am thrilled to see this collaboration happening!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Tender and Sweet First Grade Blog Comments - 2014
- Egypt After Arab Spring: A Paper Slide Video Example and List.ly Bibliography - 2013
- Create a Multi-Track Radio Show (Podcast) with Audacity - 2013
- Create a Free Classroom Photo Sandbox with Picasa #gct - 2012
- Multipoint Videoconferencing: H.323 & Skype on the Blue Jeans Network - 2011
- Alternatives to Ning if free Ning sites are all shut down? - 2010
- I officially claim this title for my first book - YET unwritten! - 2008
- Frameworks for web 2.0 - 2007
- Education needs to be read/write - 2007
- Who is linking to a particular website? - 2007