Tips for making smart playlists in iTunes for your iPod
19 April 2008 article about educators and second life – thanks @ssandifer
cool tool for showing who you are not following that follows you
This site doesn’t appear to work and I don’t recommend it. Many of the people who show up under “followers who are not friends” actually are people I’m following now. I also can’t attest to the security aspect of this site, it gets your Twitter login.
A 20 year plan for the University of Houston covering growth and expansion, in technology and other areas
Suggestions for a twitter follow policy
Great list of links and suggestions for quotations!
based on Adobe Air client
Article by Brad Templeton about copyright…mentions of fair use. Would be interesting to include when working with students
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Options for Uploading Videos to YouTube with School Filtering - 2014
- Steeply Discounted Digital Storytelling Workshops: June 5-6 & June 19-20 (Oklahoma City) - 2013
- iPad Media Camp: June & July 2013 in Oklahoma & Kansas - 2013
- Apps and Clouds: An Introduction to Internet Resources - 2012
- Creativity unleashed with LEGO Stopmotion music videos and movie scene re-enactments - 2010
- Join conversations in the LIVE DEN Virtual Conference - 2010
- Tales from an adventurer living off the grid - 2008
- Ian Jukes shares thoughts on YouTube - 2007
- PBWikis ad-free for educators! - 2007
- Golf, creativity, failure and learning - 2007