Wow! Looks like a great set of choices!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Family Oral History and Smartphones (May 2014) - 2014
- Server Alerts Via SMS Gateway or GSM Modem: Unique Identifier Question - 2012
- Lessons Learned From An Immediate Social Network Sharing Button - 2012
- Why was Osama Bin Laden Buried at Sea? - 2011
- NCLB was designed to define public schools as failures - 2010
- WordPress commenting restored thanks to phpMyAdmin table repair - 2009
- PodStock09 Stories - 2009
- Podcasts and Intellectual Property by Glenn Wiebe - 2009
- Students as Self-Advocates: Why/How Learners Should Craft Their Own Digital Footprints by Ginger Lumen - 2009
- Using Digital Technologies and Personal Learning Networks to Enhance Learning by Clif Mims - 2009