Website to organize all your trip information – works as a webapp for the iPhone too (my father in law loves it!)
Elementary students in Hong Kong at the international school
Website for the 2008 general assembly
GREAT free podcast on media literacy. This would be super to use with a class of students, secondary or higher ed, learning about media literacy concepts.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Oklahoma Education Budget Cuts Affecting Classen School of Advanced Studies - 2016
- Configure Autoposting to a WordPress Blog from Emails via Posterous - 2011
- A few spots still open for Wednesday's Google Docs Workshop (virtual & F2F) - 2011
- Thinking today's college eTextbooks are cheaper? Maybe not - 2010
- Pleased with VGA-out capabilities of PaperDesk LITE for iPad - 2010
- OU K-20 Center Supports Constructive WebCam Use in Oklahoma Schools - 2009
- Fire teachers at will legislation in Oklahoma vetoed by Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry - 2009
- New Macbook hard drive bliss - 2008
- iPhone disappearing photos workaround found! - 2008
- Fun learning math while conquering a foreign village - 2008