Six different options, includes two I hadn’t heard of previously (Seashore and Pixen)
This looks great, and just $30. A good way to use my old laptop hard drives as external drives for backup purposes.
This was the first home built in what is now the Heritage Hills area of downtown Oklahoma City. It is an amazing mansion, but is in dire need of repair and restoration.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- K12 Online Echo Webcast TONIGHT with Brian Crosby! - 2010
- iPhone video trimming: Fast and functional - 2010
- iPad Sketching Conference Session Highlights - 2010
- Podcast316: Behold the Glory and Honor of the Snack Leader! - 2009
- Cell phone jammers at school? - 2007
- Enhanced podcasts and bandwidth - 2006
- What do I want to do? - 2006
- Choices are more problematic than tools - 2006
- Digital immigrants just don't get it - 2006