Following our conveners meeting for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference this evening over skype, we recorded a short (approx. 10 minute) discussion of the length changes for presentations in this year’s conference. Please give a listen and share your comments and feedback on the podcast blog post. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- My Videoconference Is Not Working. What Can I Do? - 2020
- Excellent Videos on Hawaii Volcanos to Share with Students - 2018
- Share iPad-created eBook with DropBox - 2014
- Act Today to Encourage Teachers at Crutcho Public School - 2014
- Elementary STEM Idea Sharing (May 2013) - 2013
- Collaborative Learning Spaces for Students at Texas Tech - 2011
- Quickblogging Options: Comparing tumblr and posterous - 2010
- Visualizing Digital Storytelling PD with Wordle - 2009
- How can I import MPG files into iMovie - 2009
- Why should middle school students blog? - 2009