free text to speech converter for PDF files, word processing documents, webpages, and more – looks great for converting articles I want to read into mp3 files I can listen to on the go
Nice collection of kid icons
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Learning and Recovering From Failure in STEM Class - 2014
- Professional Digital Publications Archive Project - 2012
- Putting the Passage of Amendment 10-A for Christians Worldwide in Statistical Perspective - 2011
- Editing Video with iMovie taken on a Sony HandyCam mini-DVD Camcorder - 2011
- No Internet Election Campaigns for NJHS Candidates in Lubbock - 2011
- Podcast348: Reflections on Technology Classes for PreService Education Teachers (Part 1) - 2010
- Join me for "Powerful Ingredients" over Ustream tomorrow - 2009
- A Scary Wall Cloud and Rotation Over I-40 Today - 2009
- Presentations from Richardson, Texas this morning - 2008
- Geocaching in the Classroom - 2008