This podcast is a presentation by Barbara Wilson of Allen ISD at the ESC10 Technology Conference in Richardson, Texas, on May 15, 2008. Barbara provides an overview of the history of geocaching, explains to to get started geocaching with basic equipment and the website geocaching.com, and explores different classroom lesson possiblities for geocaching.
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Developing Communication Skills With YouTube & iPad Videos - 2013
- Follow a National Geographic Expedition to Everest: Live - 2012
- Praise for Audible's iOS App and Kevin Kelly - 2011
- Large hail damages car windows and Tinseltown Theater in Oklahoma City today - 2010
- A challenge to embrace digital texts - 2008
- links for 2008-05-16 - 2008
- Lessons learned from high school students enrolled in the Texas Virtual School - 2007
- Time to motivate tomorrow's aerospace engineers is today - 2007
- Podcasting by Mark S. Hudson (Pearson Achievement Solutions) - 2007
- Free content is the future - 2006