This podcast is a presentation by Barbara Wilson of Allen ISD at the ESC10 Technology Conference in Richardson, Texas, on May 15, 2008. Barbara provides an overview of the history of geocaching, explains to to get started geocaching with basic equipment and the website geocaching.com, and explores different classroom lesson possiblities for geocaching.
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Developing Communication Skills With YouTube & iPad Videos - 2013
- Follow a National Geographic Expedition to Everest: Live - 2012
- Praise for Audible's iOS App and Kevin Kelly - 2011
- Large hail damages car windows and Tinseltown Theater in Oklahoma City today - 2010
- A challenge to embrace digital texts - 2008
- links for 2008-05-16 - 2008
- Lessons learned from high school students enrolled in the Texas Virtual School - 2007
- Time to motivate tomorrow's aerospace engineers is today - 2007
- Podcasting by Mark S. Hudson (Pearson Achievement Solutions) - 2007
- Free content is the future - 2006