Commercially sponsored website by HP and Intel focused on 1:1 learning (laptop learning initiatives)
learning • ingenuity • research • policy • design • technology • delight • (and sailing!)
Lots of GREAT presos here – free
recent preso at Penn State
David Wiley is a professor and MAJOR advocate for open source tools and open content. I like how he has presented his web 2.0 tool links on his personal homepage.
A free online service to organise your academic papers
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Donate via SMS Now to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims - 2013
- WordPress Feed Error with Whitespace or Extra Line Breaks Fixed - 2013
- Google Play eBooks, Copyright, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - 2012
- Podcast318: Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses (Storychasing Part I - PodStock09 Keynote) - 2009
- K12Online08 theme and keynote selection criteria - 2008
- Schools need to respond to the technological power play - 2007
- GPS Advice? - 2006
- Custom lego cool creations - 2006
- DVD Image Capture - 2006