Commercially sponsored website by HP and Intel focused on 1:1 learning (laptop learning initiatives)
learning • ingenuity • research • policy • design • technology • delight • (and sailing!)
Lots of GREAT presos here – free
recent preso at Penn State
David Wiley is a professor and MAJOR advocate for open source tools and open content. I like how he has presented his web 2.0 tool links on his personal homepage.
A free online service to organise your academic papers
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Teachers as Prophets: The Power to "PROF-a-sigh" Into Students' Futures - 2019
- Ordering Supplies for STEMseeds Camp: Jitterbug Robots - 2015
- Donate via SMS Now to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims - 2013
- WordPress Feed Error with Whitespace or Extra Line Breaks Fixed - 2013
- Google Play eBooks, Copyright, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - 2012
- Podcast318: Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses (Storychasing Part I - PodStock09 Keynote) - 2009
- K12Online08 theme and keynote selection criteria - 2008
- Schools need to respond to the technological power play - 2007
- GPS Advice? - 2006
- Custom lego cool creations - 2006