Commercially sponsored website by HP and Intel focused on 1:1 learning (laptop learning initiatives)
learning • ingenuity • research • policy • design • technology • delight • (and sailing!)
Lots of GREAT presos here – free
recent preso at Penn State
David Wiley is a professor and MAJOR advocate for open source tools and open content. I like how he has presented his web 2.0 tool links on his personal homepage.
A free online service to organise your academic papers
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Ordering Supplies for STEMseeds Camp: Jitterbug Robots - 2015
- Donate via SMS Now to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims - 2013
- WordPress Feed Error with Whitespace or Extra Line Breaks Fixed - 2013
- Google Play eBooks, Copyright, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - 2012
- Podcast318: Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses (Storychasing Part I - PodStock09 Keynote) - 2009
- K12Online08 theme and keynote selection criteria - 2008
- Schools need to respond to the technological power play - 2007
- GPS Advice? - 2006
- Custom lego cool creations - 2006
- DVD Image Capture - 2006