This is a grassroots efforts started by educators to promote the active instruction of students, parents, and administrators on topics concerning digital citizenship, safety, and success. We want to mobilize ONLINE but take our actions OFFLINE into our o
instructions for updating the software on an XO laptop (OLPC)
web-based application for personal organization based on David Allen’s “Getting Things Done”
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Mapping Media, Cantilevers, and Remixing Lego Movie Tunes in Bethany, Oklahoma - 2014
- iPad Media Camp July 11-13, 2012: 50% Discounts for ISTE, OTA, ODLA, OK A+, CCOSA, TCEA & MACE - 2012
- The Value of Photographic Meta Information - 2011
- First certified African American Teacher in Mountain View Gotebo Schools, Oklahoma - 2010
- Great tech gadget finds at Target this morning - 2010
- New technology on top of the old - 2009
- Advice for graduating seniors - 2008
- NECC button winner: "Here for the learning revolution!" - 2008
- Interview at KSDE 2007 - 2007
- Carpool discussions with Kevin Honeycutt - 2007