Winning button for the “I am here for the learning revolution” contest sponsored by Scott Mcleod and Wesley Fryer in April and May of 2008 in advance of NECC 2008.
15 May 2008 – Google working to protect users from malware via this safe browsing API
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Teacher Personal Laptop Purchase Advice: Mac Laptop or Chromebook - 2017
- Director of Technology - Casady School - 2015
- Directly Download an Enhanced ePUB eBook to Your iPad - 2012
- YouTube is the new Cable Channel Platform - 2012
- Working with Free eBooks on Kindle for iPad NOT from Amazon.com - 2011
- Digital Storytelling in Plain English - 2010
- Skirky and Pink on Cognitive Surplus, Motivation & Social Media - 2010
- Kansas Teachers: Register for Celebrate Kansas Voices (CKV) 4-6 August 2010! - 2010
- What does 21st century literacy prep mean 2U? - 2010
- Leave shopping loyalty cards at home - just bring your smartphone and Cardstar - 2010