cross-platform tool for monitoring devices accessing the Internet at your home or office, helps you secure and optimize your network. Looks like a great tool, does include a free version with more limited features
organization focused on helping donors create and contribute to endowments which leave a legacy benefiting a variety of nonprofit organizations in Nebraska
Providing Tools and Training to Help Small Towns Thrive. HomeTown Competitiveness provides a framework for rural communities to help them identify reachable goals and strategies focused on the four pillars of reversing rural decline.
GSAK is the all in one Geocaching and waypoint management tool. (windows only)
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Interview on the Techlandia Podcast and Webshow - 2013
- Nebraska Loves Our Public Schools: Educational Advocacy We Need! - 2011
- Don't assume your public wifi connection is secure - 2010
- When student published videos go viral: Lessons Learned - 2010
- Cook Time with Remmi (9 year old from Tulsa, OK) - 2010
- Learn some new history via videos from teachers in Stratford, Oklahoma - 2009
- Podcast319: Integrating Podcasting into the Classroom Using Moodle by Dean Mantz and Brian Richter (PodStock2009) - 2009
- Geocaching across Kansas! - 2008
- For my first guest.... - 2007
- Star Wars Clone Wars - 2006