I’d like to welcome Karen Montgomery, one of the most innovative and enthusiastic educators I know, to the author’s chair here on Moving at the Speed of Creativity! The “Thinking Machine wiki” is Karen’s creation, and includes a multitude of resources, links and ideas for effectively integrating technology into the curriculum for PK-20 educators. Karen regularly blogs on the Gomeric Hill Blog, is klmontgomery on del.icio.us and twitter, is the creator and primary facilitator of the Web 2.0 4 Teachers Ning Network, and is one of my co-conspirators on the somewhat regular (but not in a few weeks) Technology Shopping Cart Podcast.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Embed a Google DocList in a Google Site or WordPress Site - 2014
- Considering Options for LTE 4G Mobile Hotspots & iPhone Service (June 2012) - 2012
- Spirit of Oklahoma Storytelling Festival: June 3-4, 2011 @TerritoryTeller - 2011
- Oklahoma Educators: Become a Storychaser at OSU June 23-24, 2011 - 2011
- Digital reflections on an anthropologist's journey to Kunming, China - 2010
- Web 2.0 Smackdown highlights from iConnect iLearn 2010 (Colby, Kansas) - 2010
- Tips and Tricks from Kevin Honeycutt #icil2010 (Colby, Kansas) - 2010
- A-Ha Moments: Voice (iConnect iLearn 2010 Opening Keynote) - First Prezi presentation - 2010
- Helping kids connect to their passions and become remarkable: SAVING money shifting to Project Based Learning - 2010
- Public Schools Are Not Businesses - Why Educational Sharing Matters - 2010