Whether or not you’re bound for San Antonio in a few short weeks for the National Educational Computing Conference, take a few moments today (if you have not already) and join the NECC 2008 Ning! I was delighted to learn (via a group invite from Lucy Gray within the Ning) about this social network today. It’s wonderful to see ISTE embracing social networking and Ning specifically. Whether or not any of us are prepared for the volume of user-generated conversations that are coming, they’re on the way! This is sure to be the best NECC ever! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Enter to Win 2 FREE Tickets to iPad Media Camp: July 26-28, 2016 - 2016
- Perspective: The Real Challenge Facing IT in Education #fail-learn - 2012
- Convivial Technologies, Storychasers and Digital Storytelling - 2011
- Podcast350: Leading Schools with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World (part 1 of 2) - 2010
- Sharing by default and empowering others to share - 2009
- Blogging TCEA 2006: Create, Share & Access - 2009
- Got Storm Stories to Share? - 2008
- Updates on OLPC (June 2008) - 2008
- EncycloMedia 2008 session proposals - 2008
- links for 2008-06-16 - 2008