An articulation of constructionist educational pedagogy from OLPC
Terry Freedman’s review of the K12 Online Conference – 4 June 2008
Very cool web-based tool for creating and sharing lists online. Lots of powerful features including ability to add photos in cells. Sort of like an online spreadsheet with more power, but it doesn’t look like you can collaborate with others (yet)
Video of the 11 June 2008 tornado aftermath in Chapman, Kansas
Photos of damage in Manhattan, Kansas following the 11 June 2008 tornado
Up to date tornado statistics for the United States.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learning about Visual Notetaking from Giulia Forsythe - 2013
- #Playingwithmedia: a continuation of learning - 2012
- OLPC 2012 Tablet Video and more from San Antonio this week - 2010
- Turning Point Ministries on Flickr - 2009
- First DimDim online meeting: Debriefing Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Summer09 Workshops - 2009
- Download FireFox 3.0! - 2008
- Podcast258: Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning by Kevin Honeycutt - 2008
- Tornado last week in my hometown - Manhattan, Kansas - 2008
- The conversation is open - 2007
- Father's Day Tribute - 2007