YouTube optimized for mobile phones.
Maryan Pelland is a digital grandparent and writes a variety of articles and blogs relating to digital media and communication tools for grandparents. This is her column for “Dymystifying Digital”
Commercial software for digital scrapbooking. Official description: With MemoryMixer scrapbook software from Lasting Impressions, you can turn your digital memories into a multimedia memory experience. Let your imagination run wild as you choose how you w
A Ghost-Written Micro-Blog Makes NASA’s Robot Lander Less Alien (Washington Post 14 June 2008)
good collection of free online games to practice keyboarding and measure your speed. I’m on the leaderboard!
A Flickr group created to share storm photos for a storm stories voicethread
Good template useable with MS Word 97 and later as well as NeoOffice (OpenOffice Macintosh version) for making business cards
the simple yet powerful tool that takes the hassle out of assessing student technology proficiency. (commercial product)
21 June 2008 article by Suzie Boss for WorldChanging: Tools, Models and Ideas for Building a Bright Green Future.
Monolingual is a program for removing unnecessary language resources from Mac OS X, in order to reclaim several hundred megabytes of disk space.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Inspired by iPadPalooza 2014 Visual Notetaking - 2014
- To list or not to list? It’s Summer in the Northern Hemisphere! - 2012
- A reminder to change your router password - 2010
- Final StopMotion Project Videos (2009 Edmond Fine Arts Institute Summer Camp) - 2009
- Prepping for a week of stopmotion fun! - 2008
- NECC 2008 Podcasters beware! New ISTE policy on new media conference coverage - 2008
- Visualizing tweets - 2008
- Planning, Funding and Sustaining Strategies for Successful 1:1 Computing (K-12) by Bruce Dixon - 2007
- Kicking Your Digital Photography UP a notch by Lesa Snider King - 2007
- Notes from Alan Kay's keynote at EduComm07 - 2007