Amazing web-based Twitter application, showing geo-located tweets all over the planet. Available as a screensaver for WinXP and a Mac version is coming.
A good list of computer aided instruction (CAI) or ILS systems in use now
Very clever Lego stopmotion, using original Star Wars Episode I music
Another visualization tool for twitter tweets. not very colorful, but it is effective. Powered by Yahoo Pipes
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- KidBlog Update - 2015
- A Radio Spot from Sir Ken Robinson Reminding Voters About the Importance of Teachers - 2013
- Visual Notes and Narrated Art: Benefits of Student-Created Videos on YouTube - 2013
- What Makes an Effective Technology Committee in Education (v.2) - 2012
- Social networking sites (SNS), Convivial Technologies and Digital Discipline - 2011
- Limewire in the classroom and the principal's office - 2010
- First YouTube video published directly from the iPhone GS (Irrelevant Paper) - 2009
- Podcasting facilities to be provided at NECC 2008 - 2008
- Changing the Face of Our Educational Practice Using Web 2.0 Technologies - 2007
- Building Schoolwide Online Collaboration - 2007