Amazing web-based Twitter application, showing geo-located tweets all over the planet. Available as a screensaver for WinXP and a Mac version is coming.
A good list of computer aided instruction (CAI) or ILS systems in use now
Very clever Lego stopmotion, using original Star Wars Episode I music
Another visualization tool for twitter tweets. not very colorful, but it is effective. Powered by Yahoo Pipes
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- A Radio Spot from Sir Ken Robinson Reminding Voters About the Importance of Teachers - 2013
- Visual Notes and Narrated Art: Benefits of Student-Created Videos on YouTube - 2013
- What Makes an Effective Technology Committee in Education (v.2) - 2012
- Social networking sites (SNS), Convivial Technologies and Digital Discipline - 2011
- Limewire in the classroom and the principal's office - 2010
- First YouTube video published directly from the iPhone GS (Irrelevant Paper) - 2009
- Podcasting facilities to be provided at NECC 2008 - 2008
- Changing the Face of Our Educational Practice Using Web 2.0 Technologies - 2007
- Building Schoolwide Online Collaboration - 2007
- Megamedia in Your Pocket: Nuts and Bolts of iPods, A/V and Education - 2007