Amazing web-based Twitter application, showing geo-located tweets all over the planet. Available as a screensaver for WinXP and a Mac version is coming.
A good list of computer aided instruction (CAI) or ILS systems in use now
Very clever Lego stopmotion, using original Star Wars Episode I music
Another visualization tool for twitter tweets. not very colorful, but it is effective. Powered by Yahoo Pipes
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- A Radio Spot from Sir Ken Robinson Reminding Voters About the Importance of Teachers - 2013
- Visual Notes and Narrated Art: Benefits of Student-Created Videos on YouTube - 2013
- What Makes an Effective Technology Committee in Education (v.2) - 2012
- Social networking sites (SNS), Convivial Technologies and Digital Discipline - 2011
- Limewire in the classroom and the principal's office - 2010
- First YouTube video published directly from the iPhone GS (Irrelevant Paper) - 2009
- Podcasting facilities to be provided at NECC 2008 - 2008
- Changing the Face of Our Educational Practice Using Web 2.0 Technologies - 2007
- Building Schoolwide Online Collaboration - 2007
- Megamedia in Your Pocket: Nuts and Bolts of iPods, A/V and Education - 2007