MonkeyJam is a powerful, albeit complex, stop-motion animation program. It was designed originally for cartoons, but the programmer also included some useful features for stop-motion animation. Allows for multiple layers with blending functions, and has b
Official website for MonkeyJam, an animation program recommended by BrickFilms – Windows only tho unfortunately
Welcome to the official Brickfilms.com Encyclopedia! It is also known as a WIKI (What I Know Is). The goal of this project is to create the most comprehensive resource ever available on brickfilming. Readers may contribute their own articles and edit curr
What kind of information technology user are you? Take the Internet Typology Test to see where you fit. (from PEW/INTERNET)
Global SchoolNet’s mission is to support 21st century learning. We engage teachers and students in meaningful project learning exchanges with people around the world to develop literacy and communication skills, foster teamwork and collaboration, encourag
Colette Vogele’s podcast focusing on podcasting legal issues.
20 June 2008 Wired blog post by David Kravets
TwitterCounter is a service for Bloggers, Social networkers and other well connected individuals to communicate and track the number of followers they have on Twitter.
Educational technology resource wiki of Tracy Murdach, Technology Integration Specialist
This site aims to provide teaching and learning resources to make the use of the interactive whiteboard in the classroom easier and more productive.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- #Playingwithmedia - Go beyond paperless - 2012
- TEDxOU in January 2012 and TEDxOKC 2011 Videos - 2011
- Sharing YouTube Activity Digital Breadcrumbs - 2011
- Avoid Controversial Related YouTube Videos When You Embed on a Blog #gct - 2011
- Jaycut, not YouTube, has the best online, free video editor today - 2010
- Mac OS 10.5.3 Address Book Syncs to Google! - 2008
- Hallmark of 21st Century Learning: Use of web video - 2007
- Administrators Who Blog, Read Blogs, and Podcast - 2007
- Most remarkable distance learning stories - 2006
- Second Life First Impressions - 2006