If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Make Media Camps in July 2018: Kansas City, Oklahoma City and Dallas - 2018
- Why Oklahoma Needs Joy Not Janet as State Superintendent - 2014
- Changing Our Vocabulary as Technology Integration Coaches - 2013
- Unplugging from the Commercial Software Grid: Open Source is not Three Guys in a Shed Anymore. - 2012
- Great customer service experience with 21classes.com - 2011
- A visual contrast in old and new - 2010
- Lessons learned about Stopmotion after Arts Academy Day 1 - 2008
- A family evening media triple play - 2008
- Could the SYSTEM be to blame instead of teachers and principals? - 2007
- Seattle Schools Embrace Moderated Read/Write Technologies - 2007