Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Changing Our Vocabulary as Technology Integration Coaches - 2013
- Unplugging from the Commercial Software Grid: Open Source is not Three Guys in a Shed Anymore. - 2012
- Great customer service experience with 21classes.com - 2011
- A visual contrast in old and new - 2010
- Lessons learned about Stopmotion after Arts Academy Day 1 - 2008
- A family evening media triple play - 2008
- Could the SYSTEM be to blame instead of teachers and principals? - 2007
- Seattle Schools Embrace Moderated Read/Write Technologies - 2007
- Windows of the Future: Rethinking Learning for the New Digital Landscape - 2005