Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Make Media Camps in July 2018: Kansas City, Oklahoma City and Dallas - 2018
- Why Oklahoma Needs Joy Not Janet as State Superintendent - 2014
- Changing Our Vocabulary as Technology Integration Coaches - 2013
- Unplugging from the Commercial Software Grid: Open Source is not Three Guys in a Shed Anymore. - 2012
- Great customer service experience with 21classes.com - 2011
- A visual contrast in old and new - 2010
- Lessons learned about Stopmotion after Arts Academy Day 1 - 2008
- A family evening media triple play - 2008
- Could the SYSTEM be to blame instead of teachers and principals? - 2007
- Seattle Schools Embrace Moderated Read/Write Technologies - 2007