Journalist says he’s seen “people having their hands chopped off, fingers broken” (Zimbabwe elections 25 June 2008
2008 Report by Scholastic on kids, parents, reading and technology
Post on the NECC 2008 Ning by Alice Mercer
commerical social networking site and service for schools
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Spinning a Revised History of Genghis Khan with Media and Exhibits - 2015
- Social Media in the Classroom: Amplifying our Students by Jennie Magiera & Autumn Laidler - 2013
- Visual Notetaking at ISTE 2013 - 2013
- Street Art + Stopmotion = Creative Digital Storytelling - 2012
- iPad Illustrations by Rachel Fryer (age 7) for #playingwithmedia - 2011
- Comparing No-Edit Cloud Based Audio Recording Options #playingwithmedia - 2011
- The iTunes Album Which Was Lost Is Found! - 2011
- Optimize iTunes import settings for audio book CDs - 2010
- iPhone GS for Mobile Video Publication: A big battery disappointment - 2009
- UAV Exhibit at Smithsonian Air and Space - 2009