One more reminder: You have 3 more days (till July 11th) to submit a proposal for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference! We’ve received some great proposals to date, but if we haven’t received your proposal this year we haven’t received everything we need! 🙂
As conveners we are discussing the possibly (suggested first by Clarence Fisher, I think) that we have an “unconference” for K12Online08 this year which will include all the sessions people want to share which either are not selected for the official conference (41 sessions will be included), was not submitted by the deadline, or couldn’t be submitted as a proposal because a tool discussed is too new or for another reason.
So… Don’t delay, please submit your proposal today! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Write Well, Sell Well Conference Sept 21, 2013 in Oklahoma City - 2013
- Hallelujah: Oklahoma Withdraws from Common Core PARCC Testing Consortium - 2013
- iPad Tutorial: Use a Free Amazon Wish List as an Information Trap for Books - 2012
- The Pivot to Personal Digital Learning by Tom Vander Ark #innov8 - 2011
- Why email is NOT good enough for communication today - 2010
- Phenomenal Math Curriculum Makeover Video by Dan Meyer - 2010
- Debunking Myths of SextCasting - 2009
- Podcast322: Powerful Ingredients for Blended Learning (Ingredients 1 - 5) - 2009
- links for 2008-07-08 - 2008
- Podcast170: Reinventing Project-Based Learning by Jane Krauss and Suzie Boss - 2007