One more reminder: You have 3 more days (till July 11th) to submit a proposal for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference! We’ve received some great proposals to date, but if we haven’t received your proposal this year we haven’t received everything we need!
As conveners we are discussing the possibly (suggested first by Clarence Fisher, I think) that we have an “unconference” for K12Online08 this year which will include all the sessions people want to share which either are not selected for the official conference (41 sessions will be included), was not submitted by the deadline, or couldn’t be submitted as a proposal because a tool discussed is too new or for another reason.
So… Don’t delay, please submit your proposal today!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Write Well, Sell Well Conference Sept 21, 2013 in Oklahoma City - 2013
- Hallelujah: Oklahoma Withdraws from Common Core PARCC Testing Consortium - 2013
- iPad Tutorial: Use a Free Amazon Wish List as an Information Trap for Books - 2012
- The Pivot to Personal Digital Learning by Tom Vander Ark #innov8 - 2011
- Why email is NOT good enough for communication today - 2010
- Phenomenal Math Curriculum Makeover Video by Dan Meyer - 2010
- Debunking Myths of SextCasting - 2009
- Podcast322: Powerful Ingredients for Blended Learning (Ingredients 1 - 5) - 2009
- links for 2008-07-08 - 2008
- Podcast170: Reinventing Project-Based Learning by Jane Krauss and Suzie Boss - 2007