Anyone willing to record these lyrics to Nickelback’s music and post it online? (Sadly I don’t think this would qualify as fair use. Maybe the recorder could obtain their official permission for an Internet-published remix?) Any songwriting educators want to take up this challenge? Kevin Honeycutt?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Email Multiple Photos from an iPad to A Blogger Site - 2013
- Nebraska Science Teachers Model "Go Outside" Best Practices with Students - 2011
- Quick-edit Videography with iMovie for iPad - 2011
- Surviving the Liberian Civil War - A Personal Story - 2010
- Google Images now integrates Creative Commons Searches - 2009
- Podcast262: Powerful Ingredients for Digitally Interactive Learning (MODLA 2008 Keynote) - 2008
- Leverage Multimedia in Your Online Courses by Eric Fudge (integrating SCORM within your LMS) - 2008
- links for 2008-07-09 - 2008
- Graphic design fun - 2007
- Rethinking out of state tuition - 2006